Workland offers you a unique opportunity to develop your financial and accounting skills for a fast growing Quebec SME.
Our client located in the Montreal area is looking for a stable, reliable person, with a lot of rigor and passion for accounting and figures, in order to take the helm of a position of Accounting Clerk.
This opportunity will allow you to exploit and develop your accounting skills, within a dynamic company where opportunities abound.
- Track accounts receivable and payables;
- Handling billing and payments;
- Entering and recording payments;
- Banking reconciliation;
- Procurement of office supplies;
- Tasks related to taking inventory;
- Any other related duties;
TO JOIN THE TEAM, YOU WILL NEED
- To have completed a DEP, DEC, or AEC in accounting;
- 3 to 5 years experience in a similar position;
- Master of Microsoft office and Acomba;
- Bilingualism (French/English).
AND THE FOLLOWING SKILLS
- Discretion, rigorous and punctual;
- Demonstrate a high degree of professionalism;
- Strong organizational and time management skills;
- Ability to manage stress.
WHY IS THIS OPPORTUNITY SHOULD YOU INTEREST ?
- Competitive wages, compensation and benefits;
- Accounting experience in a fast-growing company;
- Team-based work environment;
- Family business with strong values;
- Career opportunities.
Workland offers traditional "Headhunting" services through the intervention of recruitment experts, backed by cutting-edge technology
Interested? - Apply now
Another step towards joining a company that fits you perfectly: send us your CV.Apply