Join a winning team !!
Help build the future of recruitment
Are you looking for a job opportunity that will take you further than you could have imagined and that will allow you to gain even more experience in your field of expertise?
Are you thinking about making a career change and are you looking for a company that will give you the chance to prove yourself?
If so, we are currently looking for dynamic and passionate people to join our diverse team of dedicated professionals in an evolving industry. To be successful, you must be highly motivated, professional and focused on excellence and teamwork. If you want an exciting career adventure and you think you have what it takes to join our team that sets new standards of excellence in the industry, apply now!
To all students who are looking for an internship in order to obtain their diploma in human resources or any other related fields, Workland is currently offering a 3 month internship as a Junior Recruiter. This is a great entry level opportunity providing intensive training and multiple hands on learning opportunities!
Workland is an up-and-coming Recruitment firm located in Old Port of Montréal. We are looking for unique individuals to join a very dynamic team of young professionals and as part of a newly created team, the Junior Recruiter will play a large role in supporting and providing full-cycle of recruitment services. These individuals will assist with the day-to-day recruitment activities to ensure that the best candidates are matched with one of our many clients.
This is definitely an opportunity for you to show us what you can do!
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL BE EXPECTED TO:
- Engage in the full recruitment cycle;
- Maintain data integrity within the applicant tracking system;
- Responsible for job postings and ensuring they reach the target audience;
- Pre-screening & interviewing candidates;
- Preparing candidate profiles;
- Coordinating interviews with hiring managers;
- Presenting candidates to employers under the guidance of a senior recruiter;
- Conducting reference checks;
- Be part of a team where everyone contributes to the regular administrative requirements.
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources and/or a Business Administration program (in progress and/or completed) or other related field;
- No recruiting experience required (Training will be provided);
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple priorities in a large, fast-paced and changing environment;
- Advanced communication skills
- Excellent computer skills & comfortable with new technologies;
- Customer Service oriented;
- Background in sales (asset);
- Administrative experience in HR (asset).
CRITERIA FOR INTERNSHIP:
- During the internship you must be a full-time or part-time student at a Canadian College or University in any program related to human resources management.
- This internship must be a requirment to obtain your diploma.
WHY CHOOSE WORKLAND?
- You will have the opportunity to work for an innovative company looking to change the world of recruitment.
- Accelerate your career by working on high end mandates and projects.
- You will be guided by our senior recruiters throughout the whole internship.
- Flexible schedule taking into account your education and personal commitments.
- Office located in the Old Port of Montreal.
If you want an exciting career adventure and you think you have what it takes to join our team that sets new standards of excellence in the industry, apply now!
Interested? - Apply now
Another step towards joining a company that fits you perfectly: send us your CV.Apply