Located in the Old Port of Montreal, Workland is looking for a passionate individual for prospecting, sales and business development to join a growing team of dynamic and dedicated individuals. The Commercial Sales Representative reports directly to the VP Business Development and will have the following responsibilities
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Find new customers through telephone, email or social media approaches using from existing lead lists;
- Respond promptly to any incoming information requests from potential clients;
- Conduct market research to recommend new lists of companies to approach;
- Scheduling of in-person or virtual presentations and “demos”;
- Drafting and submitting business proposals;
- Engage potential customers by providing clear and compelling explanations about Workland products and services;
- Participate in customer presentations when pertinent;
- Support sales management with any other related duties.
- Sales experience of 1-2 years, including telemarketing;
- Strong communication and verbal persuasion skills;
- Ability to listen to customer needs and adapt;
- Demonstrate the ability to perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced, results-oriented work environment;
- Perfectly bilingual in English and French (oral and written).
- Familiarity with CRM Zoho (an asset);
- Strong communication, persuasion and sales skills;
- Ability to work well in a team team;
- Autonomous and persistent;
- Passionate about achieving goals.
WHY THIS POSITION SHOULD INTEREST YOU?
- Opportunity to learn and grow at lightning speed, in a fast-growing business where opportunities abound;
- Very interesting commission structure;
- Very innovative product generating high interest in potential clients;
- Great flexibility offered;
- Possibility of full time or part time;
Workland is an online recruitment accelerator that automatically “matches” candidates with the right job opportunities
Interested? - Apply now
Another step towards joining a company that fits you perfectly: send us your CV.Apply